On Monday 12th December, on the eve of the Republic Day holiday in Malta, Alliance real estate people had the magnificent Palazzo Parisio all to themselves!
With everyone dressed up in their elegant black and gold themed outfits, some 200 staff, property advisors and associates, enjoyed canapes and buffet dinner with premium drinks, wine bar and molecular fusion cocktails. Throughout the evening, top closeup magician Brian Role entertained the guests and a 360 video booth was available for live posting of scroll-stopping clips on social media. Versatile Brass Band gave an awesome four hour show with various singers, followed with a live DJ set which got many people moving.
The Alliance Christmas party is an opportunity for the company’s diverse team of hard-working entrepreneurs to celebrate the brand culture that brings them together. It is a chance to catch up with old and new colleagues and strengthen mutual alliances to welcome more growth in the new year.
Great fun looking forward to the next one…
Here are then reasons Alliance Real Estate People invest in a high quality Christmas party:
- The party boosts morale and employee satisfaction.
- It helps to create a sense of community and team spirit within the company.
- Events like this are a way to show appreciation and gratitude to staff for their hard work and dedication throughout the year.
- Parties help to reduce stress and promote work-life balance, especially during the busy holiday season.
- It’s another way to reward and motivate people.
- Staff parties improve employee retention as people are more likely to stay with a company that invests in their well-being and happiness.
- These events help to build stronger relationships and improve communication between colleagues.
- Alliance events are fun and memorable experience for all team members.
- Corporate entertainment improves productivity as employees who feel valued and appreciated are more likely to be motivated and engaged in their work.
- Great parties enhance the company’s reputation as a great place to work.